Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RIP Senator Ted Kennedy

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones but I hope Senator Kennedy rests in peace, in a good place. Senator Kennedy has served the interests of this country more than many of us could ever thank him for. I wish I would have tried. I had the great pleasure of seeing the great Senator on the Senate floor about 10 years ago and could not have been more impressed or amazed in the government of our nation. Senator Kennedy is like royalty. He stood for all the right causes for all the right reasons right up until the day he died. While I see the Kennedy legacy in President Obama, I truly, madly, deeply hope Senator Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy's legacy lives on. Somehow. Some way. Peace be with you and thank you, Senator Kennedy. RIP.

No comments: